In accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials appearing on this website are received in various forms via a variety of submission methods.
The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on http://www.lastminutehairpresentsbeautyexpo.com are applicable to the individuals who wrote it. Results vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid, nor were they provided with free gifts or services, or any benefits in exchange for their statements.
The testimonials are representative of the individual experiences but the exact results will be unique and individual to each person.
The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity, or shortened in cases where the original testimonial included extraneous information that is of no relevance to the general public.
Affiliates Disclosure. Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” That means if you click on a link and purchase the item, _Last Minute Hair Presents__receives an affiliate commission. Please note, _Last Minute Hair Presents_only recommends products or services that will add value to you. _Last Minute Hair Presents discloses this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If an affiliate link is listed, _Last Minute Hair Presents_will disclose it to you at the top of each blog post, page, or email newsletter, if applicable.
Digital Product Usage and Limited License
Any and all materials, paid or free, that You access on this or any related domains are the sole ownership or licensed use of _Last Minute Hair and Last Minute Hair Presents: Beauty Expo.
You are not allowed to reproduce any part of Our product(s) or related communications.
You are receiving a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license for non-commercial use only, in order to access any content or materials in the products You have paid for or opted to receive.
If you violate this license by giving or selling a copy of Our services and/or goods to anyone, We reserve the right to send You a bill for the licenses you have sent to others and revoke your access to Our services and/or product(s) permanently.
Licenses for these items are available for purchase, starting at $150 and up. If you choose to take these actions, you will be notified and billed accordingly.
- Access Your purchases for Your personal use or use in Your business for non-commercial purposes.
- Download and/or print any purchases for Your personal use or in Your business for non-commercial purposes.
You may NOT:
- Re-sell or trade Your access to Your purchases.
- Share Your purchase with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted in to receive it.
- Reprint or republish any of your purchases, in part or in whole.
- Distribute any of the materials contained in Your purchases or related materials and/or communications as Your own, otherwise known as stealing.
- Reproduce and tweak any part or whole of Your purchases for distribution as Your own work.
- Claim ownership or use any of Our intellectual property without Our prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos, and more; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines, or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of any of Our offerings (and its related communications and materials).
- Use Our offering or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).